Common Stations PLAB2 course is held once a month.
The course includes:
1. Fifteen days of the Common Stations course. In this course eleven days will be allocated to the stations of history and counselling on medicine, surgery, paediatrics, psychiatry, obstetrics and gynaecology, as well as medical dilemmas,
ethical issues, data interpretation, breaking of bad news, communication skills and safe prescriptions. Four days will also be devoted to a complete and detailed training in all the stations of examination, manikin, SimMan and combined.
2. Our course includes two sets of full Mock exams, each consisting of 18 stations. In the new exam structure, it is crucial to assess your knowledge, skills and abilities in managing different scenarios under pressure, within almost 10 minutes’ time for each station and for 18 consecutive stations. You will also get individual and detailed feedback of your Mock tests, which will reflect all aspects of your performance.
3. Those who attend our 15-day course will benefit from our one-to-one SimMan session, at no extra cost.
4. Those who attend our 15-day course will be able to do Self-Practice in the Common Stations academy until their exam date, at no extra fee.
5. Those who attend our 15-day PLAB2 course, will also benefit from a Review Course. After attending the 15-day course, if any new subject is introduced in the PLAB2 exam, Dr Hamed will keep you up-to-date with the very recent changes in the exam. The Review Course will be free of charge.
6. Those who have already attended our course and need to repeat their PLAB2 exam, are able to retake our 15-day PLAB2 course, attend Review Courses and do Self-Practice in our academy, free of charge, until their exam date.
- The course runs from 09:00am to 08:00pm each day.
- The whole Common Stations course package fee is £595.
- Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note that you need to practise for at least 3 to 6 weeks after your course finishes and prior to your exam, so please book our exam date accordingly.
Common Stations course dates are as follows:
Batch EEE: 31 January, 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12, 13 and 14 February 2019
Batch FFF: 24, 25,26,27,28 February, 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10 March 2019
Batch GGG: 21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 March, 01,02 03 and 04 April 2019
Batch HHH: 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27 28 and 29 April 2019
Batch III: 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22 23 and 24 May 2019
Batch JJJ: 04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 17 and 18 June 2019
Batch KKK: 29, 30 June and 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12 and 13 July 2019
Batch LLL: 22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 July and 1,2,3,4, and 5 August 2019
Batch MMM:14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27 and 28 August 2019
Batch NNN: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20 September 2019
Batch OOO: 27,28,29,30 September and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11 October 2019
Batch PPP: 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 October and 1 November 2019
Batch QQQ: 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21 and 22 November 2019
Batch RRR: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 and 17 December
Any upcoming batches after RRR in January, February and March 2020